Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

Celebration Month

  • Digg
  • Del.icio.us
  • Reddit
  • RSS

March is indeed a celebration month for me because:

  • 2nd March - Yours truly birthday
  • 3rd March - My Anniversary
  • 17th March - My one and only crazy sister's birthday (kakcik)
  • 19th March - My brother's birthday (nazri)
  • 19th March - My best colleague's birthday (Rachel TTB)
  • 20th March - The drama queen's birthday
  • 25th March - My primary school's bestfriend's birthday (Hasliza Razak)
  • 27th March - My beloved mom's birthday

So there you go! There will be lots of cakes, camwhoring, laughter and of course, celebration. Mine was GREAT!! I'll tell you why....or not! See, I'm such a procrastinator..that's bad I know. I'll try my best to post up something about my birthday, InsyaAllah..

0 comments to “Celebration Month”